The Pipe Rack Jack is a new, patented, revolutionary, simple and highly cost effective unit in the pipe lifting technology.
By its use, expensive equipments and scaffolding become unnecessary.
Lifting pipes in pipe racks by means of the PRJ is very easy and safe, just by mounting the PRJ on the bottom of the I-beam and pushing the pipe upwards.
Inspection of pipes or replacing of supports can be done on a very cheap and easy way after a water/steam hammer or just during periodic maintenance of the pipe system.
The PRJ is indispensable for any job where time and money want to be saved!.
- Base Material : Anodized aluminium.
- Pipe diameter : max DN400 (16?).
- Profile range (beam) : Height 320 mm – Width 100 – 320 mm.
- Max load : 2500 kg.
- Lifting range : 150 mm with beam height 320 mm.
- Own weight : 24.3 kg.
- Dimensions : 926 x 278 x 120 mm.
- Cost effective.
- Saves time.
- No periodic inspection required.
- Corrosion resistant.
- CE approved.
- Acc to 2006/42/EG standard.
- Purely mechanical device.
- Attachments to lift in function of the pipeline material.
- Multiple wire lengths.
- Handy storage case.
- For larger quantities, the colour can be chosen.
- Pipeline Builders.
- Security Services (fire).
- (Petro) chemical industry.
- Bio-ethanol plants.
- Food industry.
- Maintenance Departments.
- Inspection services.
- Power plants.
- Paper Mills.
- LNG and offshore.
- Industrial HVAC.
- Wherever pipelines are required.