Sliding supports reduce the friction between structures, especially when significant horizontal loads are given. Our sliding supports are comprised of a carbon steel body with a PTFE-TLLQ 3071 insertion. Their main features are:
- Load guarantee up to 5,000 KN for the dimensions indicated in our catalogue.
- Unique product that guarantees a friction coefficient not exceeding 0.1 µ, in accordance with the assembly instructions in our catalogue.
- Total fixing guarantee, given that the PTFE insertion is inserted into a carbon steel body by means of boring.
- Total lack of maintenance.
- Wide range of configurations.
- Guarantee of contact temperatures up to 600ºC.